KEY GOV.UK COVID-19 INFORMATION
Please use the links below for the latest information from GOV.UK about COVID-19 testing requirements for international travel from and to the UK.
COVID-19 isolation, testing and quarantine requirements vary depending on where you have travelled through / from in the previous 10 days.
- Guidance for British citizens travelling abroad during the COVID-19 pandemic – click here for full information.
- Travelling out of the UK – click here for COVID-19 testing requirements before you travel. Testing requirements may vary depending on your destination country. Also check with your airline whether your need a negative COVID-19 test result to be able to travel.
- Travelling back into the UK – Red / Amber / Green List Rules – click here for COVID-19 testing requirements, testing and quarantine requirements vary depending on where you have travelled from / through in the previous 10 days.
- Arriving in the UK from red travel ban list country – you must stay in an approved quarantine hotel on arrival in the UK – click here for further information and to book your quarantine hotel package which includes your required COVID-19 tests.
- Passenger Locator Form (PLF) – all passengers must complete a PLF before arrival in the UK, click here to access the form.
- Day 2 and Day 8 COVID-19 testing on arrival in the UK – click here for details.
- Test To Release scheme enables you to opt in to an additional Day 5 COVID-19 test, if you have travelled from an Amber list country, to reduce your 10 day isolation period if you receive a negative test result – click here for details.
Click here to view the COVID-19 tests available for travel, and links to the companies SYNLAB are working with to deliver these tests.
Latest update: 19th July 2021