KEY GOV.UK COVID-19 INFORMATION
Please use the links below for the latest information from GOV.UK about COVID-19 test and quarantine requirements for international travel from and to the UK.
COVID-19 test and quarantine requirements may vary depending on where you have travelled through / from, as well as your COVID-19 vaccination status.
- Guidance for British citizens travelling abroad during the COVID-19 pandemic – click here for full information.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Status – click here to determine if you are classified as fully vaccinated, partially vaccinated or unvaccinated.
- Travelling out of the UK – click here for COVID-19 testing requirements before you travel.
- Travelling back into the UK – click here for COVID-19 test and quarantine requirements which may vary depending on where you have travelled from / through, as well as your COVID-19 vaccination status.
- Arriving in the UK from red list country – you must stay in an approved quarantine hotel on arrival in the UK – click here for further information and to book your quarantine hotel package which includes your required COVID-19 tests.
- Passenger Locator Form (PLF) – click here to access the form and check whether you need to complete it.
Click here to view the COVID-19 tests available for travel, and links to the companies SYNLAB are working with to deliver these tests.